Join us for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure in the underground landscapes of Ancient Rome!
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Ages: 18+
- Languages: English, Italian, and Spanish
- Flashlight and a protective suit to wear over clothing
- One of our final gifts
- Transfer from the Metro Stop
An Exciting Tour of Ancient Rome
On this unique tour, your guide accompanies you along an exciting journey to a site which is not normally accessible to tourists. During your tour, you learn about the old methods of digging and how to uncover the past.
By the end of this excursion, you are able to show your guide the way out of this dark and winding labyrinth!
Prepare to feel like a real-life Indiana Jones!
What to Bring
- Flashlight, if you want extra light
- Comfortable and sturdy shoes are recommended (no sandals or open-toed shoes)
What Else You Should Know
- Pictures are permitted. To ensure that you capture the best quality photos, we recommend bringing an extra flash, as we are in complete darkness during the excursion.
- Guests ages 18 and up can attend. The activity is safe and without risk, but if you think you suffer from claustrophobia, it is best to avoid it.